Re: I keep getting kicked after finishing missions in Anthem

by xxMrxWhitexx

Original Post

★★★ Novice
I was running great since day 1, the patch had started causing this issue.
Message 31 of 50 (946 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've had this happen three times today, March 2, 2019. I lost all rewards from 1 stronghold and 2 missions. The missions showed complete, but I didn't get any XP or rewards. It's happened once or twice before now this week, but today has been the worst. I'm getting really frustrated!

Message 32 of 50 (909 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have this problem a lot and it's what pushes me away from playing because why waste my time doing a mission/stronghold then get kicked at the end, losing all loot and experience. Apex Legends servers are better then Anthem's and Apex is FREE.

Message 33 of 50 (909 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yes, crashing or disconnecting at the end of missions is frustrating.  Fortunately, though, your items and XP are not lost.  The game is supposed to store everything you collect in your vault or forge, but it's bugged too.  To collect everything you should have gotten, simply load up Freeplay and launch.  Once you've loaded in, simply end the Freeplay session.  Going through the end mission screen (XP and Loot stuff), you'll see you got zero XP and Alliance XP, but you'll suddenly have a bunch of loot.  This is stuff from your previous mission.  Return to the Forge or Vault, and all your stuff is there.  Hope this helps.  :D

Message 34 of 50 (906 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same issue regular PS4 console, booted to startup screen on mission completion before getting loot or end mission screen then locked out in infinite loading with unable to retrieve pilot error messages and connection lost. Hoping they patch this soon.

Message 35 of 50 (888 Views)

★ Apprentice
Same. Happens 100% of the time
Message 36 of 50 (883 Views)

★★ Novice

I just done with this. Played the game for past week and I was getting kicked every couple of minutes. I deleted the game and all data off my ps4 pro. Redownloded it and now I keep getting error 4445 (user data failure). So I restored licenses. I was able to play a few hours the other night but now I am not. After every mission or stronghold it seems to restart the game when I reach ‘expedition complete’ screen. I’m lossing all my loot and alliance xp I would of gained. I reload and the mission recognized I beat it so I have people to talk to in the fort but still no loot in the vault or mailbox. Im gonna try the free play trick mentioned above or even the DNS change. I’m just want something to work because I’m tired of spending hours playing and absolutely no gear to show for it. What I have on is what I’ve crafted :/

Message 37 of 50 (834 Views)

★★★ Novice
Same issue here except I am on xbox one. Tried posting my own issue on this but wouldn't let me hit submit, recorded a video as well for clarification.
Message 38 of 50 (833 Views)

★★ Novice

So the free play suggestion of entering and immediately exiting worked. I received all my loot but still no alliance XP.

895DB308-0FE9-4E46-B9B3-A68927EEAA1F.jpeg

Message 39 of 50 (823 Views)

★★ Novice
After changing the DNS to the ones posted in the reddit and comments, I have been able to play for the last couple hours with zero drops or restarts.
Message 40 of 50 (809 Views)