Re: I keep getting kicked after finishing missions in Anthem

by taterbrookee

Original Post

★★★ Novice

I just had this happen on pc after a 3 hour freeplay session... I had 20-30 items to recover...chose to end freeplay and game crashed...got no exp or items. Nothing. Brutal.

Message 11 of 50 (1,132 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Keeps happening to me too and I’m only getting my exp. no currency, no loot. I’m super pissed.

Message 12 of 50 (1,121 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I get kicked at the beginning and end of every mission....I am about to return the game..

Message 13 of 50 (1,101 Views)

★ Novice

I get the same exact thing. Yesterday everything was fine but as of today im having this problem. I dont get any loot but xp still updates. This sucks because ive gotten some rare loot and it does that. 

Message 14 of 50 (1,084 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Did anyone take part in the beta?

im doing a test now on ps4

i have deleted the game, deleted all save games, deleted the anthem demo and player data.

re downloading now, I’ll give an update ASAP.

hopefully 2-3 hrs

Message 15 of 50 (1,075 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Same thing has happened to me six times just today. I'm probably missing around 10 legendary drops and 2 masterworks now because of it.
Message 16 of 50 (1,075 Views)

★ Novice

I play on PC and I have the same problem, got kicked right after boss fight completed, lost all my loots including a few masterwork items (but still can hear the background sound of the summary screen) . This happened like couple of times since 2/23 and really pissed me off.

Message 17 of 50 (1,063 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Anyone know what the end summary looks like? :/

Message 18 of 50 (1,031 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Update from me guys

On ps4

Original character made prior to first update would no longer work

Starting a new character worked but only for the intro mission

After that could not connect to either

I deleted saves off ps4

Deleted the full game and demo

Redownloaded 45gb file

At main menu version at bottom left shows 1.02 - if  I look at game info in PlayStation menu it shows 1.03.

My original character that I first made now works again. Haven’t tried any missions yet but will after work.

My second character made after the second update before 1.03 no longer loads at all.

Anyone else had any luck?

To me it seems like the updates are screwing with character data on their server.

Message 19 of 50 (1,019 Views)

★★★★ Novice
So I don’t know if this will help everyone but I changed my router from a NAT type 2 to a 1, and it really seems to help, for now at least. I know some games like Destiny don’t like types 2 or 3, and changing to 1 has helped with server comm errors.
Message 20 of 50 (1,007 Views)