Re: I haven't been in the game for a long time and I got banned on the first att

by Twisted-Wade

Original Post

I haven't been in the game for a long time and I got banned on the first attempt

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Steam-PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number amd rayzen5 3600
Enter RAM memory size in GB 12
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Prismode
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? Loading into the match from the lobby
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. I was waiting for you to find a game
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. im not ingame
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? I haven't been playing for a few seasons because I faced the same problem again
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 28.08.2021
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Unable to connect - reservation timed out
What should be happening instead? you should remove the problem
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? just look on the internet Standard smile there are a lot of people getting the same error

I haven't entered the game for 2 years, every time I want to download and play, I keep getting banned. What is the reason for this *, can you please fix it

Message 1 of 7 (428 Views)

Re: I haven't been in the game for a long time and I got banned on the first att

★ Guide

This issue has been persisting since season 10 starts for many players. People suffer from same problem and there are many topics about it.

My suggestion : Create a new account & you are gonna see there is no connectivity problem. It is not customer-sided, it is account-related issue. Our accounts are bugged somehow.

I myself reach ea_help live chat twice per week. They always say "this is a known issue, we are investigating it. Fix is on the way" but after weeks there is still no fix...

I know it is an English forum so I want to explain the reason before I speak different language: I will translate this text to Turkish also for him. (I figured out from his attachment name is Turkish adsız.png)

@c0median33 

Dostum aynı problem bende de var, bu hesaplarla alakalı bir şey. Eğer yeni bir hesap açıp ya da varsa başka bir hesaba girersen bu problemin meydana gelmediğini görüceksin hali hazırda başka bir hesabında da aynı sorun devam ediyorsa dediğim gibi yeni bir hesap aç ve dene. Tabii ki asıl hesaplarımızı bırakmak istemeyiz kaç sezon belki para falan yatırdık ettik emek var heirloom var vs vs. ama sorunun kendinden kaynaklı olmadığını ve bunun bir ban olmadığını anlaman için bu açıklamayı yapıyorum.

Haftalardır ilgili sorunla alakalı ea_help ile iletişimdeyim ve sürekli "çözüm yolda, biraz daha sabredin bu bilinen bi sorun; araştırıyoruz." deyip deyip oyalıyorlar 1 ay geçti bakalım ne zaman çözecekler o zamana kadar başka hesapta oynuyorum...

Message 2 of 7 (388 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey, @c0median33 @Twisted-Wade  have you tried our connective guide and see if that helps? 

Let us know what you tried.

/Atic 

Message 3 of 7 (343 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Atic

Yes,

* Changing data center for million times in Apex

* All trouble shooting steps on EA help

* Clean setup of apex (tried on both platforms origin/steam)

* A clean setup of Windows10

* Tried 3 different router (2 of them ASUS, the other one is TP-LINK)

* Updated firmware of router

* Resetting router to factory settings

* Reaching ISP, checked all OK.

Nothing helped. No issue on alt-accounts. infinite match loading screen & code:net problems are only on main(this) one.
Message 4 of 7 (315 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Atic EA Members usually do not post any extra message after I wrote the one above. I've got used to it.

[except ea_david, he even sent direct message to my inbox so I can not be unfair to him]
Message 5 of 7 (285 Views)

EA DICE Team

Sorry for late response, @Twisted-Wade 

Have you tried to use a phone as a hotspot? (make sure it snot connected a to the wifi) and see if the same issue happens? 

/Atic 

Message 6 of 7 (255 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_Atic wrote:

Sorry for late response, @Twisted-Wade 

Have you tried to use a phone as a hotspot? (make sure it snot connected a to the wifi) and see if the same issue happens? 

/Atic 

If I try to use phone as a hotspot and it works, will this prove that this problem is customer-sided? In spite of the fact that thousand people suffer from same problem and it starts at the same time for almost everyone (start of season10). I just wonder did you really asked it with the aim of proving this isn't EA/Respawn Sided issue?

Message 7 of 7 (215 Views)