by JerrytheChrist

Original Post

I have a few bugs to report in the Sims 4

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.50.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Outdoor Retreat, Get to Work, Vampires
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Be in the Detective or Doctor career, age up a sim in create a sim with cheats, have a teen or child sim
What happens when the bug occurs? I have a few bugs to bring to EA's attention. 1. My sim in the detective career is at the detective level and cannot be promoted due to the fact that every time I click on the arrested suspect to interrogate him, my sims does the animation as though he can't interact with him because something is in the way. 2. When my sim was in the doctor career, I couldn't get promoted past level 8 because no pregnant sims would come in for delivery. 3. I used cheats to age up my alien sim when I decided I wanted him to grow up each time. I did this by using testingcheats on and cas.fulleditmode then going into CAS and aging him up. The negative side affect of this is that when he walks his legs will alternate between short and long as he does so. He also climbs up the stairs on all four like toddlers do. 4. My children and teen sims cannot do their homework. I click on their homework and command them to do it and they just don't.
What do you expect to see? 1. Allow my sim to interrogate suspects and interact with criminals with no glitches getting in the way. 2. I heard that you have to have aging on as well as active progression outside of the household for a pregnant sim to come in and give birth, but I prefer to play with aging off. If this is true, I was wondering if NPC pregnant sims or something of the like can still come in and have children or if what I heard was false and I should just be more patient. 3. I'd like my sim to maneuver and behave like a normal adult sim. 4. Allow the do homework command to work as intended.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Message 1 of 6 (444 Views)

Re: I have a few bugs to report in the Sims 4

[ Edited ]
Hero

HI @JerrytheChrist 

the bug forum has a certain way how it works. You can find all about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-does-this-forum-work/td-p/7368632/

it's best to check the compiled list what's already been reported and create one thread per issue

You are of course free to use this form but I won't be able to attend to your post if you do.

Your issues sound all a bit odd though (2 is something that should be fixed).

I would suggest a game repair (right click on the game in Origin and hit repair game) and see if it gets better. 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (428 Views)

★★ Novice
Okay thank you, I wasn't sure where to go to report bugs but your answer helps a lot!
Message 3 of 6 (414 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm trying repost in the proper format, but the website doesn't have the submit button as far as I can tell? Am I missing something or is this a glitch in the website? When I posted the original post it had issues like this for me too and it took a few times for the submit button to appear for me.

Message 4 of 6 (404 Views)

Hero
Make sure you fill in all the fields including the comment field.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 6 (400 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you!

Message 6 of 6 (394 Views)