by aulurrohman

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I got stuck when change my lineup in newest campaign

★★★ Newbie

Product: NBA Live Mobile
Platform:Android Tablet
Summarize your bug Stuck on loading
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? You can play newest campaign then you change you lineup on there. I bet you will get stuck
What happens when the bug occurs? After i change my lineup in newest campaign
What do you expect to see? You get stuck

Dear ea: there is bug on newest campaign. You will get stuck on loading after you change your lineup. Then the energy that been used will gone. You can try it to fix it . thanks

Message 1 of 4 (925 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I got stuck when change my lineup in newest campaign

Community Manager
Message 4 of 4 (606 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Thanks for reporting this to us, @aulurrohman 

What type of Android tablet do you play on and have you tried restarting your device or reinstalled the app to see if that would help fix this? We haven't seen a large amount of reports about this as of yet so it leads me to believe it can be easily fixed through quick reboots or reinstalls. If you synced up to your account to Google your progress will be preserved when you re-install. If you play on guest mode that progress is lost upon reinstalling.

Android troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-android/

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 4 (895 Views)

★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

Thanks for reporting this to us, @aulurrohman 

What type of Android tablet do you play on and have you tried restarting your device or reinstalled the app to see if that would help fix this? We haven't seen a large amount of reports about this as of yet so it leads me to believe it can be easily fixed through quick reboots or reinstalls. If you synced up to your account to Google your progress will be preserved when you re-install. If you play on guest mode that progress is lost upon reinstalling.

Android troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-android/

I’m having the same problem except I’m on an iPhone. I have a bug where any time I use the player “Brandon Clarke” 85 rating, from the “Lightning vs Thunder” event in my lineups, games will leave me on a loading screen that says “warming up” indefinitely. Previous to me realizing that this player was the problem, I had started a campaign game with him in my lineup, which caused the loading screen problem that I previously mentioned. However now I am unable to remove him from my lineup to avoid the problem, because the lineup is locked in until the game is finished. Me being unable to load the game because of the player in the lineup, makes me unable to finish the game, unlock the lineup, and swap him out. Is there a way to fix this bug/ issue with the player so that I can load the game with him in the lineup, finish the game and finally take him out of the lineup afterwards? Please let me know.

Message 3 of 4 (611 Views)

Community Manager
Message 4 of 4 (607 Views)