I get kicked out of games

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number I dont know
Enter RAM memory size in GB I dont know
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Mipy_1
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? octane
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? gibby, bloodhound
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. just the loading in
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. just playing apex
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? like 1k
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? i get kicked from game
What should be happening instead? I should be happy playing the game
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? so I dont get kicked and not having to restart my game every game i go in too

My game has been crashing everytime i get in to a game it just gets in a black screen and than I have to restart it and then i'm still in the game but im always dead
Can you help me out 
also I would feel better if I got heirloom shades and i spent so much on this game so plz respawn help me out on this problem and my username Is Mipy_1 

My gmail is [edit: email address removed] so plz contact me on there

Message 1 of 6 (336 Views)

Re: I get kicked out of games

Community Manager

Hey @Mipy_1

Where in-game is this happening? Is it right after Legend select on the squad banner screen, or is it after that? 

Kent.png
Message 2 of 6 (285 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It is after 

Message 3 of 6 (274 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Mipy_1 yup, experienced this issue yesterday in Pubs. Crashed 2 times myself - same as you described, and in 50% of the games my squad had situation where people disconnected during the jumping phase...some did reconnect, some did not manage before getting killed, some just did not bother I guess to reconnect to the game.

There was clearly a major/global issue with this, even opted out playing ranked given I didn't want to risk losing RP given in such instances (when players disconnect during the game) Apex for whatever reason see that as a full squad and you get penalty / do not get loss forgivness.
Message 4 of 6 (259 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@EA_Kent sometimes during legend selection - team members just disappear and appear, mostly during the jumping phase when all 3 members already are shown to be in the game but then suddenly players get disconnected.
Message 5 of 6 (257 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for the details!

We've been looking into some connection issues that have been happening for a bit. It sounds like what you're seeing is probably related. Hopefully the issues can be sorted out soon. I'd recommend keeping an eye out on the Apex Tracker for updates. 

Thanks for your patience on this while it's under investigation. 

Kent.png
Message 6 of 6 (224 Views)