I don't get XP in Conquest and Operations

by InsideVoid_0

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I don't get XP in Conquest and Operations

★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug I don't rank/level up when I play Conquest and Operations. At the end of Conquest and Operations it shows me the score/XP that I've earned but it doesn't get added to my rank/level.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? XP earned in Conquest and Operations doesn't get added to my rank/level. I don't rank/level up at the end.
What happens when the bug occurs? XP earned in Conquest and Operations doesn't get added to my rank/level. I don't rank/level up at the end.
Please select your region Europe
In what game mode did the bug occur? Conquest
AMD or Nvidia Model Number
Enter RAM memory size in GB

I don't rank/level up when I play Conquest and Operations. At the end of Conquest and Operations it shows me the score/XP that I've earned but it doesn't get added to my rank/level.

Message 1 of 3 (329 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I don't get XP in Conquest and Operations

Hero (Retired)

I suppose that only happens on DLC maps and you don´t own the Premium Pass or the DLC packs?

Premium Trials is active at the moment, so you´re able to play all maps, even if you didn´t pay for them.

But you won´t get any XP.

If you buy Premium or DLC later, you´ll get the XP retroactively.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (454 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

I suppose that only happens on DLC maps and you don´t own the Premium Pass or the DLC packs?

Premium Trials is active at the moment, so you´re able to play all maps, even if you didn´t pay for them.

But you won´t get any XP.

If you buy Premium or DLC later, you´ll get the XP retroactively.

Message 2 of 3 (455 Views)

★★ Novice

You're right. Thanks a lot!

Message 3 of 3 (305 Views)