I die but i spectate another team

★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia GTX 1050 2GHz
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? TNO_Noxious
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. I couldnt see because of bug
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? BloodHound or Mirage
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Lifeline Pathfinder
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. I just had dropped on the ship, it was flying over cascades, there was no drop icon nowhere, i noticed that and that a pathfinder killed me because his pc was better than mine even tho i got to loot first.
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. I was knocked INSIDE THE SHIP, but tried to fall off, i was near the entrance with the manhole inside and opposite to the ladder side area, was killed by an enemy lifeline, but instead of watching my team mates i was watching my enemies, and i saw my team mates die. I cannot say if there was communication between me and squadmates because no one was talking. And same for enemy team as i couldnt hear anything, tried writing but no answer either.
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? It was the first game of the day, after midnight in Portugal
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 25th June of 2019 around 16:30 In Portugal
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I see enemy team guy that killed me, but i cant spectate friendly team even tho they are alive, as i try to leave match and the game says i can still be respawned. I tried to talk and write to both friendlys and enemies but i had no answer as i also know my team mates werent using their microphone at lobby or drop moments
What should be happening instead? I should be watching my friends attempts of killing instead of watching enemies slaughter my squadies
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Probably by starting using multiple pinged computers and trying to do a Dev custom match where all of you try to drop only in ship and see the amount of bugs and errors the ship actually has.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Dammit I hate this compose thing, i already explained it above
Message 1 of 3 (351 Views)

Re: I die but i spectate another team

Community Manager

@A7RDF 

Did all your squad members die around the same time? It will have you spectate the team that killed you once everyone has died. 

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 3 (309 Views)

Re: I die but i spectate another team

★★★★ Apprentice

Hello @EA_Blueberry ,
First thank you for the reply, and answering your question. No, they were alive, i knew it was them because of the skin they were wearing, even tho they were simply randoms, also giving this as a better example, when you die and become a deathbox and your teammates are alive, IF YOU TRY TO EXIT THE GAME WILL ASK IF YOU WANT TO EXIT AS YOU CAN STILL BE REVIVED(capsed this because people may not know about this if this happens again ofc) and the game asked if i wanted to exit with teammates alive, so i kept watching, and when the team i saw die from the eyes of the enemy, the game would no longer ask me that, but just sent me to the lobby. So i dont know my friend.
Regards
Nox

Message 3 of 3 (288 Views)