Re: I couldnt reset my GC before the switch because it wouldnt stop loading

by EA_Nils

Original Post

I couldnt reset my GC before the switch because it wouldnt stop loading

★★★ Novice
Hi. I was hoping you could simply restart 2day or yesterday's (however u look at it) GalacticConquest for me? It's the second time in 4-5 days I have had this problem. The first time was I believe Weds. I completed the final battle, picked up rewards & hit "Restart". It loaded for a while & when I went back in, I noticed that it didn't actually restart. Well tonight I was out watching a movie (StarTrek3..Pretty good!) so I didnt actually finish all 12 rounds. Anyway, I completed the 9th battle & it got stuck loading & I couldn't get out restart for over a minute. When I did, I rushed to restart so I wouldn't miss a whole day'so GC & it reset me after the switch, thus losing me a whole day's GC & all the goodies that come w/ completing it.

I know you guys rarely help w/ this stuff, but I beg for your help. I'll sing your praises I promise...which would go a long way w/ a guild of 40 that are irritated at most every change that's been made to the game in the last 2 wks. Thanks for your help either way.
Message 1 of 2 (163 Views)

Re: I couldnt reset my GC before the switch because it wouldnt stop loading

Community Manager

@tuellsfuells Hi,

Thanks a lot for speaking up and bringing this to our attention. Unfortunately we are not able to restart Galactic War in that way, sorry.

If this keeps occurring, please note down the exact time.

Last but not least, how are you playing the game currently, are you on iOS or on Android?

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 2 (152 Views)