I cant sprint properly or continuosly

by darksats123

Original Post

Re: I cant sprint properly or continuosly

★★★★ Novice

This issue just started for me in the past few days. Sydney servers say i'm playing on 9-14ms ping with zero packet loss but since the start of season 4 all i get is lag and frames dropping, made it hard enough to play and now i can't sprint or when I do it cancels. I use auto sprint on PS4. Still waiting over a month for any update from a community manager on my latency/packet loss post. EA and respawn really need to get your act together. Why did I bother putting money and time into this game?

Message 31 of 37 (1,123 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I'm having this same issue. I also swapped my sprint with my back left paddle and will be hitting hit 4 or more times and it may or may not work. Also tried auto sprint and double click sprint with it still happeneing. Made me almost throw my elite series 2 controller away after 2 months of use. Wtf is going on?

Message 32 of 37 (1,088 Views)

★★★ Novice

Still happening to me on the PS4

Message 33 of 37 (944 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here

but only on playing with friends. No problem when solo.

Fix Now!

Message 34 of 37 (889 Views)

Re: Sprint issue

★★★★★ Novice

It's starting to happen again after over 2 seasons of not being an issue for me

Message 35 of 37 (840 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Just bumping because this issue is affecting me again and it's major enough to drive players away

Message 36 of 37 (822 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I believe I have solved this issue! I use a mechanical keyboard that allows some settings to be customized. I started experiencing this issue, and then I realized that I had accidentally changed the 'repeat' speed setting on the keyboard. Meaning the speed at which the signal is sent to the computer when you hold down a key continuously. So when the shift key was being pressed, it was effectively spamming the game with too many Shift commands. When I changed the repeat speed back to normal the problem went away. If you aren't using a programmable keyboard, check the keyboard settings in your operating system.

Message 37 of 37 (710 Views)