I cannot get my rewards

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Galaxy A7
OS Version 8.0.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 383-798-737
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug When internet connection weak, I battle in Cantina after that loader appears and after 5 seconds connection is established, but I get some error message like process is not done. Battle not complete, my cantina cheaps shows 160. But I try again give the "you have not enogh cheap" error. When close the app and open again, it shows 0 cantina cheap.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have no idea, app send request to your server , but didn't get response or make process like request reached to your server, but never did.
Connection Type
Please select your region Asia
Country Turkey

Hi,

When internet connection weak, I battle in Cantina after that loader appears and after 5 seconds connection is established, but I get some error message like process is not done. Battle not complete, my cantina cheaps shows 160. But I try again give the "you have not enogh cheap" error. When close the app and open again, it shows 0 cantina cheap. One million dolar question I get de rewards or not? old times app wait and when connection established again I get the rewards, but nowadays I can not. And a few times I faced the same issue. I don't know exact number

Months ago or 1 year ago, I create an technical issue about events calendar. I said I cannot see the image so please share as text, and I get the response like clear your cache try again and thread is closed. They not wait for feedback if they were, I can say imgur.com servers not give response to my country. I supposed server works for specific regions not all of them. And for months I cannot see event calendar, it sometimes it puts me in hard situation in the game. And still I cannot see calendar, because sharing as text really hard work

I think I have been playing about 5 years and I consider quiting the game. I love the game, but I think it's becoming a waste of time.

Thanks in advance

Message 1 of 1 (197 Views)