by ConradtheSoviet

Original Post

I can’t use my guns or abilities

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? SovietConrad
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. NIKExPRODIGYZ and CGO seCuriDig
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Mirage
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Pathfinder and bloodhound
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Respawned to the right side of carrier
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. I was being respawned
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Maybe 6 or more
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 09.04.21 12:00am
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I was downed between pathfinders boxing ring force field I was then respawned by carrier and I couldn’t use any gun I picked up or any grenades or any of my abilities I could only punch This has happened before but this was ranked and I lost RP I already lost a lot of RP from the previous bug of having my stats reset and it’s just frustrating Losing it from these bugs and getting kicked from games because of the Ddosers in diamond I love this game I really do I’m just sick of being punished for doing nothing
What should be happening instead? I should be able to use my weapons
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Probably getting killed (fully) between the pathfinder boxing ring force field or getting killed in the ring

I just want something back for the trouble I lost rp because of it and I lost a bit from the whole account reset bug that happened so I’d appreciate at least some points back this time please

Message 1 of 1 (103 Views)