I can’t find summer bbq grill deluxe in buying list can’t duplicate or buy

by sionxions

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I can’t find summer bbq grill deluxe in buying list can’t duplicate or buy

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPad Pro 11inch
OS Version 13.5
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I today buy the edge water quay and I can’t buy again some item inside example the summer bbq grill deluxe , some people can buy again some people like me can’t buy it, pls fix it soon thx !
What do you expect to see? I hope new update can fix this bug , many item there we can’t duplicate too , mean can pics have new same item not show at list
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Malaysia

FF9D1C52-7A96-4614-8296-2341FF2987A8.jpegE3AFC7D6-C1E8-4883-B7E6-650E348768F2.jpegThe top fhoto is mine the bbq deluxe is missing , the fhot below is from other player , pls tell me how to fix this bug thx !

778CE09D-15CC-492F-B7D1-D657EA48B2A6.jpegthis decoration can’t duplicate and buy too and other item in this lot too, all from edge water lot 

Message 1 of 5 (575 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I can’t find summer bbq grill deluxe in buying list can’t duplicate or buy

[ Edited ]
Hero

@sionxions This is not a bug. There are some special items on that lot that are locked on buy mode for players who haven't got them by purchasing a pack that included the items or getting them as rewards in a previous live event/quest.

The Summer BBQ grill is one of them. It was one of the rewards of a live event. It is now available in the Eco Workshop and it should unlock when you get it as a project.

That flower/decoration came in a pack and therefore, it is locked in buy mode.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (557 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

@sionxions This is not a bug. There are some special items on that lot that are locked on buy mode for players who haven't got them by purchasing a pack that included the items or getting them as rewards in a previous live event/quest.

The Summer BBQ grill is one of them. It was one of the rewards of a live event. It is now available in the Eco Workshop and it should unlock when you get it as a project.

That flower/decoration came in a pack and therefore, it is locked in buy mode.

Message 2 of 5 (558 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thx u , many item lock in the lot and exclusive from pack right ?

Message 3 of 5 (548 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@SalixCat Thx u ! And some item also like chair also pack exclusive so lock also right ?
Message 4 of 5 (547 Views)

Hero
@sionxions That's right. There are also some items in the kitchen that are exclusive.

Message 5 of 5 (543 Views)