Original Post

Re: I can't download command and conquer rivals

★★★★ Novice
Holy sh*t it worked thank you
Message 21 of 27 (929 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hey all! We've identified the issue and worked with Google to resolve it. Please try downloading as normal and it should work! Standard smile Let me know if you're able to install.

Message 22 of 27 (3,822 Views)

★★★ Novice
Hey do you guys know if they closed it so new players can't download it now? My friends tried to download it yesterday but it told them to wait for an invite to play now. It didn't do this for me. So did you guys close it until beta is complete?
Message 23 of 27 (863 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @MythicGod12,

The game is still in early access with limited players and is not freely available to download. We are still inviting Android users from the US and Canada to the game on a weekly basis though, so if your friend has pre-registered for the game, they can keep an eye out for an invite.

Message 24 of 27 (850 Views)

★★★ Novice

Doesn't work. I'm on a A5 phone.lost all my crates for today and my challenges really sucks 

Message 25 of 27 (796 Views)

★★★ Novice

It doesn't work. Clearing the cash doesn't work. Clearing the cash isn't  the answer. Clearing the cash is not the solution. Saying clear the cash isn't the answer to the problem. Repeating clear the cash isn't helping anyone. Hope this helps. 😤

Message 26 of 27 (776 Views)

★★★ Novice
Galaxy A5
Message 27 of 27 (776 Views)