I can't download command and conquer rivals

by CaptainKirito007

Original Post

Re: I can't download command and conquer rivals

★★ Novice

I've tried all of the known solutions to error [DF-BPA-30], and nothing works. I've already contacted you (EA) and Google about the problem. I'm currently using a Galaxy S8 updated to the newest Android version.

Message 11 of 27 (1,178 Views)

★★★★ Novice
My phone is a Google pixel 2 and I'm running Google play version 10.6.08-all [0] [PR] 200628961
Message 12 of 27 (1,164 Views)

★★ Novice

It didn't work. My device is a Samsung j3 Luna pro and my play store version is 10.6.08

Message 13 of 27 (1,156 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hello EA,

I tried evereything. I contacteed Google support( they tried evereything to fix it).. I can download everey other game but not cnc rivals. Pls fix it. Google support says ist a developer Problem.

Message 14 of 27 (1,143 Views)

★★★★ Novice
This really sucks I thought ea was good with this kind of stuff :fixing problems fast
Message 15 of 27 (1,139 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

EA can you give us an update on this pls. We tried evereything to make it work. Everey other game can be downloaded from my playstore. Google play says my account is fine. Pls fix your game in playstore. I want to give this game a chance. Pls fix this issue.... Give us an update pls....

Message 16 of 27 (1,108 Views)

★★★★ Novice
EA do u even care? Please help us
Message 17 of 27 (1,093 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

EA,

is it so difficult to repair this game on google paly store. Pls give us an update.

Message 18 of 27 (1,076 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This worked for me.

Message 19 of 27 (1,058 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Go to Settings> Application Manager> Google play services> Storage and hit Clear Cache Then....

Go to Settings> Application Manager> Google play Store> Storage and hit Clear Cache....

Then load play store and INSTALL!

Message 20 of 27 (1,053 Views)