I can’t connect my ea account in the game.

by Radost2009

Original Post

Re: I can’t connect my ea account in the game.

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Kipling Submitted.
Message 11 of 15 (547 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Kipling Hi. Any update? Didn’t hear anything from you. 😭 I still have no friends after the update and I can’t disconnect to fb due to this issue. Pleaaasee help us. already sent messages from you but no response.
Message 12 of 15 (485 Views)

★★★★ Novice

hi SimGuru Sana and Cade, pls help us to fix this. @EA_Kipling  Has no response at all. Even here or pm. DragonsEye said we can go with you. She is so helpful  on every players and I hope you 2 also.

I don’t appreciate @EA_Kipling @just ignore us. At least reply on us whether it will fix or not for us to be informed.

Message 13 of 15 (418 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Kipling Could you at least tell us what’s happening? If they gonna fix it or not yet. You asked us to do but I never heard from you. Or you just reply just to see that you response?

SimgurSana and Simguru Cade, maybe you 2 could help us? Instead we are waiting for nothing from Kipling.

Kipling I keep on dm you and ask you but no response.

At least put some care on people who had experiencing some issue. IF YOU CARE
Message 14 of 15 (416 Views)

EA Live QV Team

My apologies, I was only covering The Sims Mobile during some holidays. Both of you sent your Player IDs to me which is much appreciated. The issue was then raised to the studio who are investigating. I appreciate your patience.

Message 15 of 15 (388 Views)