Re: I can't change individual facial features of my Sim on CAS

by Gota_PR

Original Post

I can't change individual facial features of my Sim on CAS

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.37
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats and dogs Get famous Get to work Discover university Parenthood Island living Dine out Get together City living Seasons Tiny living My first pet Laundry day Vintage glamour Kids room Perfect patio
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? On CAS facial modifiers, individual facial parts for catalog.
What happens when the bug occurs? It does not pop up the different shades or types of customizations for facial features (eyes, eyebrows, nose, chin, lips, ears, etc). I can move the facial features already provided by the current random sim on CAS, nothing else.
What do you expect to see? Being able to fully customize my Sims in CAS like I used to, for example being able to customize the eyebrows type of the Sim even of the different faces type customize to the various options as desired.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Right after an update done a few months back.

I can't change individual facial features of my Sim on CAS

Message 1 of 3 (862 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@Gota_PR Is this on a new sim or an already created one? Unless you have CASFullEditMode turned on, existing sims won't have all those options, only new sims will.
Message 2 of 3 (811 Views)

★ Novice

New ones. It used to let me do it, but it made an update an ever since it hasn't. 

Message 3 of 3 (802 Views)