Re: I can't access my households anymore

by witchywomin

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
I'm having the same problem and for a while my sims couldn't cook. They could only grab a quick meal. And my game also crashes after maybe twenty minutes to an hour. Its really starting to make me mad because I got this game for Christmas and my parents won't be happy if the money we paid for this game was a waste.
Message 11 of 14 (460 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice
Same here re: map-->load-->map, but when that began, I also stopped being able to connect and thereby access the gallery. My origin acct is logged in, my internet connection is fabulous, yet: no connection for Sims 4. Looking forward to a patch!
Don't forget to click the "me too" button, btw :-)
Message 12 of 14 (457 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have only had my game since christmas. Today, January 1st, makes it almost a week of having it. Everything was ok until I tried to switch households ,and then it stopped working. I've tried everything to fix it but nothing works. I am extremely aggravated that my parents paid so much money for this game for it to mess up so quickly. I'm 28 hours into the game and I'll be upset if it is all lost. Serously hoping that the big will be fixed soon.
Message 13 of 14 (453 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I've had this problem too. I've also noticed that when I hover over a household my sims have aged and other households have become ghosts
Message 14 of 14 (444 Views)