I (bronze 4) got granted Platinum 3 randomly and the game won't let me play

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Steam-PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 960
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Japanese Ice Tea
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? Loading into the match from the lobby
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Main Menu / loading screen
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Nothing
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? All of my match history
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? One day I logged in and I was granted the Platinum 3 rank even though I'm actually bronze 4. This locks my possibility to play any kind of game since everytime I try to get in a lobby the game kicks me back to the title menu displaying the massage "Banned". If i close said message and try to log back in the game takes me back to the main menu.
What should be happening instead? I should be bronze 3 and be able to play.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just look through my match history and see the day I stopped playing. After that you're on your own. I got no idea how to fix this mess.

One day I logged in and I was granted the Platinum 3 rank even though I'm actually bronze 4. This locks my possibility to play any kind of game since everytime I try to get in a lobby the game kicks me back to the title menu displaying the massage "Banned". If i close said message and try to log back in the game takes me back to the main menu.

Message 1 of 2 (214 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I (bronze 4) got granted Platinum 3 randomly and the game won't let me play

Community Manager

Hi @Salatino_IceT

Please get in touch with the Terms of Service team so they can take a look at your account. You can find more info on how to set up a case with them at the EA Help website

The TOS team will get back to you via email as soon as they can. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (186 Views)

All Replies

Re: I (bronze 4) got granted Platinum 3 randomly and the game won't let me play

Community Manager

Hi @Salatino_IceT

Please get in touch with the Terms of Service team so they can take a look at your account. You can find more info on how to set up a case with them at the EA Help website

The TOS team will get back to you via email as soon as they can. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (187 Views)