Re: I bought in game money but it still hasn’t given me the full money in the ga

by CharlieDaisy12

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I bought in game money but it still hasn’t given me the full money in the game.

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPad Pro
OS Version 14
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check the details of the purchases that I made and see that it isn’t giving me the money daily even though it said it would.
What do you expect to see?
Connection Type
Please select your region North America
Country Canada

I bought two in game purchases, both of the same type. One was for cash and one for coins. It said it would give me the cash and money over a course of seven days, and it would also give me an amount of money immediately after the purchase. The only cash and coins I received were the immediate ones, so I got 10,000 coins but I was meant to have 100,000 over a course of seven days, yet it isn’t giving me the money daily, and I only received the immediate amount of cash which was 250, even though It said it would give me 350 more over a course of seven days. I spent money on this, so please fix this because my money basically just went to waste. 

Message 1 of 4 (594 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I bought in game money but it still hasn’t given me the full money in the ga

Hero
Hi @mushroomRatFrog

Sounds like the Money tree and Simoleon cactus. Did you take them out from storage and place them in your home?

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (567 Views)

All Replies

Hero
Hi @mushroomRatFrog

Sounds like the Money tree and Simoleon cactus. Did you take them out from storage and place them in your home?

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 4 (568 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@mushroomRatFrog Hi, I’m a fellow player. I noticed one thing about your Bug Report that’s probably just a typo but just to be sure. It says you’re using OS Version 14, not 14.4. That’s been a big issue for me in the past. It’s really important to do your updates, for all your apps, not just your phone.
Also, I could be wrong, but I think this is a case for EAHelp. That’s who I’ve always contacted for missing inventory and this is basically that. I think you need to put in an in game case report or whatever it’s called. But I think you’d have to ask SalixCat to be sure.
Message 3 of 4 (565 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@mushroomRatFrog Yes, listen to @llois4. That’s a better direction to go in. But if you can’t fix it yourself, I would go to EAHelp.

Message 4 of 4 (564 Views)