by Demetra111

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I am sorry if this question has already been asked

★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Deutsch
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Only the new Eco Living Pack is missing, i didnt buy it.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look at the start menue on the right side. + Observe your Sims
What happens when the bug occurs? The start menue is empty where there should be messages + My sims is groaning and complaining like a teenager. But does not give a bubble to see whats wrong, she never did that before the patch.
What do you expect to see? The start menue with messages like Maxis favorites or who downloaded my stuff.+ My sims without puperty ( she is a young adult)
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. It occured after the big patch a few days ago. Not the patchpatch, i mean the BIG patch not the fix for it.

I gave a screenshot gall1.jpg

Message 1 of 3 (421 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I am sorry if this question has already been asked

★ Guide

I had the same issue where the news disappeared. I deleted my cache files and localthumbcache.package and that fixed the issue.

For future reference: Make separate posts for every issue so people can click 'Me Too' if they have the same bug. Maybe they don't have all the issues you described at once. Also, if you give your post a specific title like 'my news feed has disappeared' or 'my young adult behaves like a teenager' people can find the same bugs more easily.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (385 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

I had the same issue where the news disappeared. I deleted my cache files and localthumbcache.package and that fixed the issue.

For future reference: Make separate posts for every issue so people can click 'Me Too' if they have the same bug. Maybe they don't have all the issues you described at once. Also, if you give your post a specific title like 'my news feed has disappeared' or 'my young adult behaves like a teenager' people can find the same bugs more easily.

Message 2 of 3 (386 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Thank you! Also i deleted notify.glob and repaired the game.

It worked, thank you so much!!

Message 3 of 3 (377 Views)