„I am one with Force“ and Ability Material Bug

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPad and iPhone
OS Version 14.6
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 775-964-365
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Actually I want to report 2 bugs: A) Today I have won with Palp, Wampa and Chirrut versus Carth, BigZ and MV. This should get me the „I am one with the Force“ feat. It states either CI or BM…most probably you have programmed an „AND“. B) Since weeks I’m not getting the rewards for the „Ability Material“.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Germany

1) Missing feat

2) Opponent and team

3) Missing ability material rewards

0540FA3C-313C-461A-B406-DFD92CDB1684.jpeg
7B56BAC9-4442-4020-AC98-A9EB3406A09C.jpeg
6BCA1B17-6A4B-4E87-AA08-B59E62AF2795.jpeg
Message 1 of 9 (502 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: „I am one with Force“ and Ability Material Bug

EA Live QV Team

Hi @corncobmandhwo 

We have now brought it to the teams attention that the description of the feat "I am One With the Force; the Force is With Me" is misleading. The feat required both Chirrut Imwe and Baze Malbus.

View in thread

Message 4 of 9 (400 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Got the same Problem using Jedi Revan, Grandmaster Yoda and Chirrut. The feat says "or" in german. My ally Code is 138-273-662

Screenshot_20210620-223514_Heroes.jpg
Message 2 of 9 (471 Views)

@corncobmandhwo For the ability material challenge, you need to manually go into it and SIM tier V. There's six tiers to that challenge, and Multi-SIM always sims the highest tier, which is why you haven't been granted the feat.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 9 (461 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @corncobmandhwo 

We have now brought it to the teams attention that the description of the feat "I am One With the Force; the Force is With Me" is misleading. The feat required both Chirrut Imwe and Baze Malbus.

Message 4 of 9 (401 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_UltraSlideI ran into the same problem. Afterwards I found the information that I should have used both but since the feat is only running for one round and I already used Chirrut I am out of luck. Please grant the portrait or give another chance to earn it. My ally code is 488-882-567.

Message 5 of 9 (381 Views)

★★ Novice

Sorry…it’s in no way misleading. It clearly states a logical ‚OR‘. So either the programmers have messed up by programming a logical ‚AND‘ or the feats description is incorrect. 
I would expect that the feat is provided according to the description as the issue isn’t caused by the user but the game provider. 

Message 6 of 9 (363 Views)

★★ Novice

Omg…you gotta be kidding me…I have to play a lower tier to get the reward….sheeeesh…I think it’s better I’m not commenting this 🤦😂

Message 7 of 9 (362 Views)

★★ Novice

You must be pretty bold to run the game in German language after the JMK pop-up window issue which caused the game to crash permanently unless switching to English as device settings. Apparently the application is tested to a bare minimum…sometimes you get the impression they are testing not all, which is remarkable considering the game’s revenue.

Message 8 of 9 (356 Views)

@corncobmandhwo You don't have to play a lower tier if you don't want to. You can decide for yourself if missing two chances at an omega mat is worth a guaranteed 5 carbs and finishing the quest. It's a recently added quest, more suitable for the early-mid game player.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 9 of 9 (326 Views)