Re: I am having alot of problems with the sims 4 please help.

by CGrant56

Original Post

I am having alot of problems with the sims 4 please help.

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.65.70.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Discover University, Eco Lifestyle, Get Famous, Get to Work, Get together, island Living, Seasons, Cats And Dogs, City Living, Dine Out, Jungle Adventure, Outdoor Retreat, ParentHood, Realm Of Magic, Spa Day, StrangerVille, Vampires, Backyard Stuff, Fitness Stuff, Laundry Day Stuff, Moschino Stuff Pack, My First Pet Stuff, Tiny Living, Toddler Stuff,
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When ever my sims have nothing to do they pop up a interact that's always mischievous. Another thing Ever NPC always have fights never being nice always mean or mischievous that goes to my sims in live mode. Also when I tell a whole group to come it takes for to get there or they don't come at all. And when I was just playing now it wouldn't let me zoom in to see my sim.
What happens when the bug occurs? My Active sims are being mischievous and mean and that's all they do when even have an interaction. Also When ever I'm at my vet clinic my NPC sims always are mean and fight each other and it's very annoying. Another issue is i was playing today it wouldn't let me zoom in on my sims.
What do you expect to see? You to fix my sims interactions. My NPC interactions, and my zooming in problem.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I don't have a picture or video but it's very annoying I never personally have problems until now and its annoying I love the sims spent a lot of money on it but if theses problems don't get fixed I might not bother to play but the sims help me a lot with my stress and I cant let the sims go but theses problems been going on for a while now and its getting fully annoying please fix this.

Message 1 of 2 (330 Views)

Re: I am having alot of problems with the sims 4 please help.

Hero

@PrincessPres06 

From what you describe, it sounds like there are NAPs involved.  So check the zones where your sim lives and where your vet clinic is to see what NAPs are active.  You will have to move a sim into that zone and repeal the ones that are causing the fights if you don't already live there unless you use a cheat.  I'm not sure if the mischief and mean actions are in the same NAP as the fighting so you may have to repeal two.

Hope this helps.

Message 2 of 2 (254 Views)