I Was Never Given Luke Skywalker (Farmboy)

by mciHooch

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I Was Never Given Luke Skywalker (Farmboy)

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 6s
OS Version 12.1.4
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 638-645-955
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I never received Luke Skywalker (Farmboy) in the beginning levels as everyone does. I have a single shard for him and that is all. I know everyone else is given him in the early levels for free.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I will attach pictures of where Luke is in my inventory along with his profile to show I do in fact only have 1 shard for him, and I will post my profile to show my level and ally code. You can also look up my inventory on swgoh.gg using my ally code and see that I do not have Luke Skywalker (Farmboy).
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

To resolve the issue I really just want to be given this character at the 50 shard unlock as he is a necessity to unlock Commander Luke Skywalker. Any extras are bonus, and much appreciated as well.

IMG_2126.PNG
inventorypic.jpg
LukeProfpic.jpg
Message 1 of 3 (396 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I Was Never Given Luke Skywalker (Farmboy)

Community Manager (retired)
Hey, thanks for the report. We've checked your account and confirmed that instead of Luke Skywalker (Farmboy) which most players get in the Welcome Pack, you received Jawa (3*) on 19th of April 2016.

Hope this helps, thanks.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (383 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)
Hey, thanks for the report. We've checked your account and confirmed that instead of Luke Skywalker (Farmboy) which most players get in the Welcome Pack, you received Jawa (3*) on 19th of April 2016.

Hope this helps, thanks.
Message 2 of 3 (384 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Not everyone is "given" Farmboy. I also had to unlock him manually. I got Jawa when I was first starting out.

Message 3 of 3 (374 Views)