Original Post

Accepted Solution

I Purchased The Memoir Noir Skin For Pathfinder But I Never Received It

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? MildSmile
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Purchase the Memoir Noir skin for Pathfinder
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. N/A
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? N/A
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue?
What happens when the bug occurs? It says it is purchased but it doesn't appear in my skins
What should be happening instead? It should be appearing in my skins for Pathfinder
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know. You could see if others are having the same problem

I recently purchased the Memoir Noir Pathfinder skin during the Fight Night event. I have some screenshots of the problem. Is there anything you could do to help get it back? I'm extremely upset about this and I'm worried I may never get it back.

Message 1 of 3 (634 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I Purchased The Memoir Noir Skin For Pathfinder But I Never Received It

Community Manager

Hi @MildSmile1

I'm afraid that missing content isn't something we can investigate here on Answers HQ. Please get in touch with the EA Help team when you've got the chance so they can pull up your account and take a look. 

For more information on how to set up a case with them check out the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also speak with them over Facebook or Twitter as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (583 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @MildSmile1

I'm afraid that missing content isn't something we can investigate here on Answers HQ. Please get in touch with the EA Help team when you've got the chance so they can pull up your account and take a look. 

For more information on how to set up a case with them check out the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also speak with them over Facebook or Twitter as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 3 (584 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I will look into it, thanks Standard smile

Message 3 of 3 (562 Views)