Hyperdrive Rancor Quest Not Possible

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone
OS Version 13.1.3
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 415-114-454
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug My guild sims the Rancor Raid, so there’s no way for me to ever complete the “Destroy 10 Doors” quest. I waited until after we simmed the last Rancor Raid just to make sure it didn’t happen with the sim.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country US

My guild sims the Rancor Raid, so there’s no way for me to ever complete the “Destroy 10 Doors” quest. I waited until after we simmed the last Rancor Raid just to make sure it didn’t happen with the sim.

Message 1 of 2 (185 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Hyperdrive Rancor Quest Not Possible

@jp444 Hi, thanks for the report! This unfortunately isn't a bug. In order to complete the quest under the current state, you'll either need to ask your guild to run a manual Rancor raid, or change guilds to find one that isn't doing a Sim.

There are similar issues with other Prestigious Quest chains. Hopefully in the future the Devs will provide us with other options, but right now this is it. Good luck!

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (166 Views)

All Replies

Re: Hyperdrive Rancor Quest Not Possible

@jp444 Hi, thanks for the report! This unfortunately isn't a bug. In order to complete the quest under the current state, you'll either need to ask your guild to run a manual Rancor raid, or change guilds to find one that isn't doing a Sim.

There are similar issues with other Prestigious Quest chains. Hopefully in the future the Devs will provide us with other options, but right now this is it. Good luck!