Hyena Bomber Taunt does not prevent hitting Vulture Droids in Discarded Doctrine

by PrimeForce2000

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hyena Bomber Taunt does not prevent hitting Vulture Droids in Discarded Doctrine

★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Galazy Z Fold2 5G
OS Version Android version 11 (One UI version 3.1.1)
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 622-123-238
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Taunt is not working as intended.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Start the event Discarded Doctrine with any ordering of the ships. 2. Hyena Bomber will go first and taunt. 3. For me HT was next to go. An attack will hit the Vulture Droid that the reticle is still pointing to despite the HB's taunt. If one moves the reticle then taunt will work properly.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

Given the repeatability of the issue no video or pictures should be necessary but if they are needed let me know as I will be recording the behavior later today.

Message 1 of 2 (147 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Hyena Bomber Taunt does not prevent hitting Vulture Droids in Discarded Doct

★★★★ Guide
@PrimeForce2000 Executor's unique allows Bounty Hunter allies to avoid taunts on crewless or droid enemy ships.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (139 Views)

All Replies

Re: Hyena Bomber Taunt does not prevent hitting Vulture Droids in Discarded Doct

★★★★ Guide
@PrimeForce2000 Executor's unique allows Bounty Hunter allies to avoid taunts on crewless or droid enemy ships.
Message 2 of 2 (140 Views)