Hut screen or game freezes on rush or squad battles

by KINTYKAT

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hut screen or game freezes on rush or squad battles

★★★ Newbie

Product: NHL 22
Platform:Xbox Series X
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Resuming game after turning xbox back on. Go to hut from main menu; start either a rush or squad battle.
What happens when the bug occurs? Screen or game freezes and will not unfreeze
What do you expect to see? Me restarting my game
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Offline
Insert Game Mode or Feature here Hut rush or hut squad battles
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) Multiple times
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Kinty kat
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region.
What is your game language? English

After resuming game on xbox series x after the system was either off or i just switch from a different game, I get into the main menu. I go to hut and if I choose either rush or squad battles,  I go through everything and when it shows the arena 1 second in, the game or screen freezes and doesn't unfreeze. I have to close the game and restart it. Annoying but it is what it is.

Now the biggest complaint i have I something i just experienced. I tried to play the fantasy draft game worth 2x and the screen or game froze. When I restarted the game and got back into everything, it said I lost the game 0-3 and had +0 battle points. You can't replay those for 500 points like the others either. First time I have ever tried playing squad... very disappointed in it if this is a known glitch and I lost my 2x points.

Is there a way I can replay that/be awarded points or is it just another long line in a variety of disappointments I have had from the game? 

Message 1 of 5 (1,841 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Hut screen or game freezes on rush or squad battles

Community Manager

Hi there, @KINTYKAT 

Quick Resume can be finicky with online games. When you turn off your console, that connection is severed and not always re-established when you resume your game. The connection can also be lost when switching to a different game. The best I can advise is to back out completely to the main menu and then load into HUT again. This is something I do daily and haven't had any issues.

Unfortunately, we don't have a way to let you play that game again.

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (1,829 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @KINTYKAT 

Quick Resume can be finicky with online games. When you turn off your console, that connection is severed and not always re-established when you resume your game. The connection can also be lost when switching to a different game. The best I can advise is to back out completely to the main menu and then load into HUT again. This is something I do daily and haven't had any issues.

Unfortunately, we don't have a way to let you play that game again.

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 5 (1,830 Views)

★ Novice

I didn't get my pack in Squad Battle

Message 3 of 5 (1,287 Views)

★ Novice

I didn't get my package in squad battles

Message 4 of 5 (1,284 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @alshehhii123123a 

For help with missing content, please try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 5 of 5 (1,279 Views)