Original Post

Re: NHL 20 HUT Central Daily Rewards

★★★★★ Novice

Same problem NYRLIAM! Joke this now. 3 days trying to do this

Message 41 of 53 (685 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

same problem for me as well.  i've already posted in the FTRD thread, webchat with ea (no help there, blaming my connection, lol), tried on twitter.  nothing seems to get any attention.  likely going to miss out on an icon collectible as i can't collect enough of the white june collectible cards due to this.  can't collect the rewards so the daily objectives won't refresh.  can't make any progress on the objectives milestone either due to this. 

edit:  case:  #62072487

Message 42 of 53 (671 Views)

Community Manager

@fromoe @ilsonliam @Zabys 

If you can't complete the daily objectives, please contact an advisor so they can escalate your case to our games team for investigation. This isn't something we can fix through Answers HQ, unfortunately.

Aljo.png
Message 43 of 53 (650 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I wish you was joking but I’ve spoke to 8 separate people totalling 5 hours this morning. I won’t be playing anymore. It’s a joke nobody knows what to do

Message 44 of 53 (626 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Exactly the same for me and nobody will sort it out. Just get passed around conversation while they try blame my amazing WiFi 

Message 45 of 53 (625 Views)

★ Apprentice

so try the chat again?   i'll give it another try.  i see my case opened yesterday is marked resolved, but it's not.  

Message 46 of 53 (623 Views)

Community Manager

@ilsonliam 

What exactly is the issue you're experiencing? That you can't complete the daily rewards?

Aljo.png
Message 47 of 53 (602 Views)

Community Manager

@fromoe 

Yes. They will help with getting your case escalated so this can be looked into.

Aljo.png
Message 48 of 53 (601 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

That I’ve completed objectives and can’t collect them so it just sits there. I’ve had two to collect for 3 days

Message 49 of 53 (591 Views)

Community Manager

@ilsonliam

If you've completed the daily objectives and get an error when trying to collect them, contact support as I suggested previously so they can investigate your account. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 50 of 53 (572 Views)