Re: Hut Rush First To Two Will Not Load

by EA_Aljo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hut Rush First To Two Will Not Load

★★ Novice

Product: NHL 21
Platform:PlayStation 5
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In the NHL Rush mode and the challenge "First To Two". I was able to choose a line up from my current players but when i go to play against either the CPU or online it come sup with an error "No Teams Available" and then if i go to edit the line up ive chosen it takes me to another error screen "Failed to retrieve data, please try again later. Error Code 1A46162F2A473B5A-0000000000009999-3FF00D927C4C9E4D"
What happens when the bug occurs? When i choose to play a game it says there is no team available and when i go to edit the team ive chose it brings up[ an error screen "Failed to retrieve data, please try again later. Error Code 1A46162F2A473B5A-0000000000009999-3FF00D927C4C9E4D" and boots me back to the main menu
What do you expect to see? No error message and to be able to play the game and get my rewards
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Offline
Insert Game Mode or Feature here HUT RUSH
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 12:30 PM
What is your time zone? ACT - GMT + 9:30
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Wickedace83
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. Failed to retrieve data, please try again later. Error Code 1A46162F2A473B5A-0000000000009999-3FF00D927C4C9E4D
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region.
What is your game language? English

Hut Rush First To Two won't load

Message 1 of 4 (367 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@Rooboy31 

Thanks for trying. Next, I'd like you to restore the licenses with these steps. Also, rebuild the database with the instructions here.

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (312 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @Rooboy31.

I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 4 (340 Views)

★★ Novice

It did not work. Still won’t let me access that game mode 

Message 3 of 4 (322 Views)

Community Manager

@Rooboy31 

Thanks for trying. Next, I'd like you to restore the licenses with these steps. Also, rebuild the database with the instructions here.

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 4 (313 Views)