Husband in game but always busy in another event

by beanlene

Original Post

Husband in game but always busy in another event

★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 7 and iPad
OS Version iOS 14.8.1
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? My sim married an NPC, he became playable, and we added a room w the unlocked bedroom furniture. Came back to game and they are still married but he is not in household and the addition is gone. He is always busy when she tries to interact w him.
What do you expect to see? I would like to see the husband playable or have him out of my sims life. 😊
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

Thanks for the help!

Message 1 of 5 (766 Views)

Re: Husband in game but always busy in another event

Hero
@beanlene Was the husband playable and doing some event before you closed the game? Also you said he is not in the household, does it mean he is missing from the family portrait as well?

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 5 (691 Views)

★ Novice

He was playable briefly and I do believe he was doing some event. It was weird because an addition I put on my house also went away at the same time. He was in the family portrait but he is not now. He is perpetually stuck in Marketsquare and I can't click onto him directly. I have to go back through an open story with his wife. Then when I try to interact, it says he is busy. 

I have worked this into my story now. Wink He's ghosting his wife and she has moved on with someone else -- though she can't remarry since her husband won't (can't) give her a divorce. 

Thanks for the help! Standard smile

Message 3 of 5 (655 Views)

Hero
@beanlene Good that you found a way to put it in your story but hopefully there’ll be a fix for actually getting the hubby released from that state of stuckness. 😊🤞

Thinking that your addition went missing too, maybe some kind of saving issue happened in your game at that moment. 🤔 Do you remember having issue with logging in, like getting the Network Error message (more than normally)?

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 5 (561 Views)

★ Novice

I didn't have any issues there that I know of -- I was switching between my phone and iPad pretty often so maybe there was a syncing issue? I do remember a little glitch with that. Alas, I'll be retiring the girl who was ghosted soon so it's fine. She had 4 kids with someone else so she had a rich life without her deadbeat husband! :D

Thanks for the help!

Message 5 of 5 (546 Views)