Husband hasn't moved in; can't ask him to do so

by Yndesent

Original Post

Husband hasn't moved in; can't ask him to do so

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) LG Stylo 2 Plus
OS Version Android 7.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003442325127
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to ask romantic partnered sim to move in
What do you expect to see? Either being able to ask the sim to move in, or a message that gives me the real reason why I can't, instead of saying the household is full when it clearly isn't.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country US
Additional feedback Grayed-out interactions should give an accurate reason for why they are not available.

My household has 5 sims in it currently, three of which are playable. It is nowhere near full. My sim's husband didn't move in when they got married, and neither of my romantically involved sims can ask their romantic partners to move in. Possibly this is because those partners are both sims of other players, rather than random NPC sims, but since the game allowed me to marry one, it seems odd that I can't also ask him to move in. In any case, the message I am being given about why the sims can't move in is clearly wrong.

Message 1 of 14 (1,437 Views)

Re: Husband hasn't moved in; can't ask him to do so

Do you have a fourth playable sim option unlocked?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 14 (1,396 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

No, does he have to be playable to move in? I assumed he would be inactive.

Message 3 of 14 (1,346 Views)

★★ Novice
Having partially the same issue I got married and my husband doesn't show in my family portrait and has not moved in. Prior to the asos update anyone I married would auto move in and be in the family portrait but this is not happening now. I can still interact with him but hes never around lol
Message 4 of 14 (1,265 Views)

Could it be you have to move him in?

You do need an open spot in between your active Sims to do so. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 5 of 14 (1,242 Views)

★ Apprentice

I had the same issue with my wife. She's an NCP and I married her and then could not move her in.

Message 6 of 14 (1,211 Views)

★★★ Newbie
same issue am having
Message 7 of 14 (1,168 Views)

★★★ Newbie
have an active spot not working
Message 8 of 14 (1,167 Views)

Could you share some screenshots?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 9 of 14 (1,144 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I know I'm replying in June but whatever. I've been having the same issue with my sim's husband who is also an NPC. Their relationship level is 8 and my sim lives with her brother who is a playable adult (the parents are retired and moved out).

Below is my house set up; 3 bedrooms, 4 beds, a bathroom, a kitchen and living room. 

Also below is my sim and her husband along with the actions. See how the move in box is gray? It says the household is full when there's literally two people.

I planned on moving her brother's girlfriend in eventually, but until this is fixed, I guess not.

Edit: The woman with pink hair is the brother's crush

Message 10 of 14 (1,047 Views)