Re: How to set 1 Landgraab avenue as the primary home?

by Honeybunny281005

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to set 1 Landgraab avenue as the primary home?

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Iphone XR
OS Version 13.3.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003671572313
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? by hosting the party
What do you expect to see? make an option to change the primary home.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Taiwan
Additional feedback

i would like to host a party from a different house.

Message 1 of 8 (5,562 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero
@n3lsonlin Hi 😃 There is no option for choosing which lot we want as the main house. It is something we all would like to see in future updates!
This is not a bug but a most desired new feature 😎

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (5,483 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@n3lsonlin Hi 😃 There is no option for choosing which lot we want as the main house. It is something we all would like to see in future updates!
This is not a bug but a most desired new feature 😎

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 2 of 8 (5,484 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have the same complaint whats the point of upgrading, spending tons of money when you can't even have it as your main home? Also another complaint is you spend tons of money on rooms, yet if they are in storage you can't use them at diff lots even if you've paid to have the land cleared!

I love this game and have played it for well over a year as a much loved distraction from A permanent brain trauma. But there's alot of unfair money motivated aspects to it.

To top it off there are no reliable means to contact them if you have a real issue. Trust me I've tried.

Message 3 of 8 (5,453 Views)

★★★ Novice

exactly. EA is being totally *.

After purchased 1 Landgraab avenue, found out had to purchase rooms to unlock the area, i instantly regreted switching my house to the new luxury lot.

sigh 

Message 4 of 8 (5,447 Views)

★★★ Pro
@n3lsonlin what I do with my extra lot, I don't even bother to decorate it. I just use it as a storage unit for my NPCs and put my upgraded bathroom pieces in there so that I can use the cheap bathroom set in my main house, this way if my toilet breaks it's less than 10 simoleons. That's the only good use for the extra lot at this time. So I have no desire to even buy rooms, or clear the lot.
Message 5 of 8 (5,426 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I totally agree!!!!! I love looking at other player’s homes and I want others to see mine. Hopefully they’ll give us this option soon. I haven’t opened the premium lot yet and will not unless this becomes an option. 

Message 6 of 8 (5,377 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes. I've gotten so many cool design ideas from other players houses. I've been asked during parties how I came up with particular things too. Its such a shame. So with my primary lot I used most of the outdoor plants I had, to write a message to those wanting to view my home.

' GONE 2 L.G.M 😜'

as you can imagine that took a while lol.

I would LOVE to have landgraab as my primary home AND to have stored rooms available to all lots. I've never been into games ever! I'm an 80s kid so the last game I loved to play was sonic and the original Mario kart. But I happened to be facinated by the sims p.c but didn't own one. When I found out about the mobile version I was so happy. Now it's my go to during my stroke rehabilitation. I literally ride my static bike with my phone attached to a tray on the handlebars. Sounds funny and looks it! but it distracts me brilliantly. Same for when pain keeps me awake at night and I dont want to wake my child by wandering around clumsily lol . Funny how we become addicted to such things lol.

Message 7 of 8 (5,321 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@n3lsonlin Can yo make your the Landgraab the main house or party house
Message 8 of 8 (2,549 Views)