How's the feather up there medal

by PS_Mist_Shark

Original Post

How's the feather up there medal

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I've been standing and emoting in the birds nest in Weirding Woods for quite some time and still have not gotten the How"s the feather up there medal. I am playing on a PS4 Pro btw.

Message 1 of 11 (2,285 Views)

Re: How's the feather up there medal

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I'm on pc and have been in and out of the birds nest 50-100 times.  No medal for the "how's the feather up there" but have gnome.

The game just hard crashed on me so I ran a repair on it by right clicking on the game in origin and tried again and it still didn't fix.  Sill not getting the medal.

Message 2 of 11 (2,238 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I've been having the same issue, and it infuriates me to no ends that my friend has all 50 medals while I'm stuck with 49. I cannot get this bug to go away, no matter how many times I replicate what my friend did. Also, while you're at it. Can you lower the difficulty on the crazy battle chest for weirding woods? It took me like 20 to 30 tries to get good enough to almost beat it, and another 10 or something to get lucky enough to beat it. I would restart every time they get far ahead of me, and still it took hours. I don't know anyone that would want to do that to themselves. I nearly maxed space cadet because of it.

Message 3 of 11 (2,175 Views)

Community Manager

Hi, thanks for the posts.

Can you try the following and see if anything changes?

"Try this... go to the nest where the gnome was located. Leave the nest and go across the map to a different section and play there for a few mins. Then go back to the nest and see if the medal unlocks."

Source: https://twitter.com/JA_Wiebe/status/1172003977900118016

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 11 (2,131 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Tried this just now, it did not work.  It seems to be glitched.  I hope this get's fixed soon, I want to complete all my medals and get that outfit.

Message 5 of 11 (2,044 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here. In and out changing characters logged out and back in, Xbox one X updated xbox went to store etc. No love from the 🏅

Message 6 of 11 (1,973 Views)

★★ Novice

Having the same issue. Tried resetting. Tried multiple different classes. Tried my friends instance, tried my own. It appears to be bugged due to doing it with a friend. It's like it invisibly accepted that I have done it without giving me the medal because my friend did it before me on the map. Now it's stuck there.

Message 7 of 11 (1,089 Views)

★ Pro

I remember walking from the nest to the branch it lies on and back to trigger it

Message 8 of 11 (1,082 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have the same issue

Message 9 of 11 (929 Views)

★ Expert

Oct 1 patch fixed this for me.

Message 10 of 11 (794 Views)