Re: How do you heal on Dark side?

by shartnpants

Original Post

How do you heal on Dark side?

★★★ Newbie

Started to play last week.

Progression with Dark side seems to be much harder after some point is reached, because there is almost no healing power:

-Talia's Water of Life makes her so vulnerable she usually gets targeted and dies within a couple of turns

-The only other dark side "healer" , Nightsister Acolyte, didn't unlock yet. Plus she seems to have no party healing spell if I look at her description.

Is sacrificing Talia the only way you can heal your party on dark side? Did I miss anyone?

Message 1 of 7 (407 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Old Daka buddy.

Message 2 of 7 (373 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

Talia and Old Daka are the only healers on the Dark Side.  Old Daka doesn't lose life blood when she heals.  I would focus on gathering her shards and ranking up her healing ability with upgrade discs.  That's what I'm doing.  Ideally, I'd like to have her and Talia maxed out first so I have optimal healing abilities.  On the light side, I'm doing much the same thing.  The bonus is, when you enter galactic war or other arenas, you can take any 5 characters.  With 5 healers, I'm not sure how you could lose!  Keep at it, great strategy!

Message 3 of 7 (345 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Good advice
Message 4 of 7 (323 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm not sure I would do all healers. One character with healing immunity debuff has come in really handy for me.

Asajj Ventress is technically a dark side healer as well, though she only heals by negating buffs.

Message 5 of 7 (302 Views)

★★ Novice

@SilentDragon64 wrote:

I'm not sure I would do all healers. One character with healing immunity debuff has come in really handy for me.

Asajj Ventress is technically a dark side healer as well, though she only heals by negating buffs.

What sucks is they are not responding to the bug about being able to heal through a healing debuf. Killed me again in GW today. What's the use of tactics when the they won't fix flaws in the game. 

Message 6 of 7 (286 Views)

★★ Novice

@SWMaraJade wrote:

What sucks is they are not responding to the bug about being able to heal through a healing debuf. Killed me again in GW today. What's the use of tactics when the they won't fix flaws in the game. 

Agreed

Message 7 of 7 (265 Views)