How about you fix the Sturmgeschutz bug instead of adding more paid content???

by Hx4xZxE

Original Post

How about you fix the Sturmgeschutz bug instead of adding more paid content???

★★★ Newbie

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen? Literally every single one
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Since February 2019
Summarize your bug There is a huge piece of metal glitched into the center of the Sturmgeschutz cockpit/ADS view 50% of the time you spawn into it. This makes it nearly impossible to aim with any consistency. This has been an issue for months. EA can develop/release more paid content, but they can’t fix fundamental bugs? This is why this game, along with every other EA phone-in piece of software, is a dying breed. You think it’s acceptable to milk profits while ignoring core issues. You're lucky I got this game on one of your fire sales at 50% off, or I would have never wasted my money on it. What a cartoonish joke. You deserve to go bankrupt. But you won’t, because you’re surviving off of FUT and MUT loot packs, where kids use their parents’ credit cards to line your pockets. You’re a disgusting cesspool of a company.
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game, idiots. Or do you not? No, you definitely don’t.
What happens when the bug occurs? I DIE INSTANTLY BECAUSE I CAN’T SEE, YOU IMBECILES
What should be happening instead? I should be able to see, you dimwits.

You deserve to go bankrupt, you money-grubbing grifters. 

Message 1 of 1 (149 Views)