by brianwild69

Original Post

House rules glitch madden 19

★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
I want to talk about something you don't mention above:
How accessible is the current experience? It's useless to me
Summarize what in the product is difficult to use. The game I was in kept a running clock despite an incomplete pass
How is this making it more difficult? This running clock caused me to lose at the last second and not win the final game for the house rules
How can we reproduce this experience? I would be jubilant if me and my house rules partner received the rewards we would have without the bug occuring

I was in the house rules event about to win and receive the final 97 reward when in the last play I threw the ball to the open receiver in the end zone and I have 94 Vick and the ball soaring and hit the goal post and fell to the ground. Despite the incomplete pass the clock continued to run down to 0:00 and caused a loss when without the bug occurring me and my partner would’ve won the 97 card

Message 1 of 2 (1,053 Views)

Re: House rules glitch madden 19

★ Novice

Had a similar issue. I wasn't on the last game, however, I was down by two with roughly ten seconds and two time outs left. So I ran a play to get the clock down some and when I tried to call a time out (frantically pressing the time out button) it kept running the clock and I ended up losing. Very frustrating. Can't imagine losing the last game due to that.

Message 2 of 2 (853 Views)