House Rules Locked- MUT Level undefined required

by mrscottdavis

Original Post

Accepted Solution

House Rules Locked- MUT Level undefined required

★★★★ Novice

I haven't been able to play several of the house rules releases. It gives me this error message. I was able to play the last one but the HR that came out this weekend gives me this message again. I've seen it might have something to do with the PS4 version, but I haven't played that in several months and don't have my PS4 anymore. Am I just not able to play it?

Message 1 of 4 (420 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: House Rules Locked- MUT Level undefined required

Community Manager
@mrscottdavis

That will fix this issue and must be done as we do not have another solution available. We have this information posted at the top of our Technical issues board:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/FIX-quot-MUT-Level-Undefined-Required-quot/m-p/10916142#M...
Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (330 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey, @mrscottdavis 

Do you have the option to download the PS4 version on your PS5 console under game details for Madden 22? If you started a House Rules on a different gen you have to finish it out on there before you can continue. 

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 4 (350 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have not started a house rules on a different gen. I'd prefer to not download the other version of the game, as that will take a long time and might not even fix the problem. It seems like there should be a much simpler solution.

Message 3 of 4 (345 Views)

Community Manager
@mrscottdavis

That will fix this issue and must be done as we do not have another solution available. We have this information posted at the top of our Technical issues board:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/FIX-quot-MUT-Level-Undefined-Required-quot/m-p/10916142#M...
Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 4 (331 Views)