Re: Hound's Tooth bug

by GladOS-013

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hound's Tooth bug

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Tablet
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? I'm not experiencing an issue with a device
OS Version unknown
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug Hound’s tooth’s ability “Trandoshan Barricade” reads “While not Taunting, it has +50% Tenacity and gains +25% Turn Meter whenever another ally takes damage from an enemy’s attack.” Either the text or the effect is in error, because a Hound’s Tooth that I am battling also gains turn meter when the Hound’s Tooth ITSELF is attacked.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Deal damage to a Hound's Tooth
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

Hound’s tooth’s ability “Trandoshan Barricade” reads “While not Taunting, it has +50% Tenacity and gains +25% Turn Meter whenever another ally takes damage from an enemy’s attack.” Either the text or the effect is in error, because a Hound’s Tooth that I am battling also gains turn meter when the Hound’s Tooth ITSELF is attacked.

Message 1 of 5 (381 Views)

Accepted Solution

@Taerun920 When you see the HT gain turn meter, are you using an AoE attack, or attacking with Umbaran Starfighter?

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (337 Views)

All Replies

@Taerun920 When you see the HT gain turn meter, are you using an AoE attack, or attacking with Umbaran Starfighter?

★★ Novice

@GladOS-013  I was purposely avoiding AoE attacks, but this did seem to occur both when attacking with Umbaran's basic attack (Plasma Weapons) and Executrix's basic attack (Turbolaser Batteries).  Is there anything special about these attacks which might explain it?

Thanks

Message 3 of 5 (330 Views)

★★ Novice

I see it now ... Umbaran gives the enemy turn meter.  I guess I'll have to try taking him out of my starting line-up :-(

Message 4 of 5 (325 Views)

@Taerun920 most players I see (including myself) use him in the starting lineup, since it's the fastest Galactic republic ship.
There are different strategies based on which opponents you battle, though.