Hound bugs

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Ipad
OS Version Na
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 684-176-999
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug hound cleanses b28 bombs after applied
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? test it
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Asia
Country All

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Ipad
OS Version Na
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 684-175-999
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug bug 1 hound tenacity check not acting as indicated. In all situations with ig2000 and jka eta-2 tenacity check calculated at 15 percent to 20 percent. Over 80 percent are resisted. You have a code issue giving hound way higher than 40 percent tenacity. 520 checks at the minimum 15 percent yeilded 400 being resisted. Broken Once tenacity down is applied the check works properly as if at 15 percent. This is a recorded statistic and does notchange due to fleet capitol ship.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? go to fleet arena Set up maxed hound plus2 vs max hound plus 2 . Record jka and ig2000 totals over 20 tries. You will see the trend.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Asia
Country All

Message 1 of 4 (344 Views)

Re: Hound bugs

Hi, and thanks for the report! Are you accounting for Hound's Tooth's crew power "Trandoshan Barricade"? While it is not taunting, Hound's Tooth has +50% Tenacity.

My 5* Hound's Tooth with a g12 single-zeta Bossk has a 45% tenacity, so adding 50% tenacity while not taunting would give Hound's Tooth a 95% tenacity.

★ Apprentice
Is +50% or +50% of the 45%?
Message 3 of 4 (315 Views)

Should be +50% on top of the 45%, so 95%.

Everywhere else in game I've seen, separate % changes are reported as additive, not multiplicative.