by vol4life8657

Original Post

Horible issue with player progression

★★ Apprentice

Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
I want to talk about something you don't mention above:
How accessible is the current experience? I can use parts of it
Summarize what in the product is difficult to use. When in franchise mode it is impossible to advance your players progression. withotu allowing the computer to do it for you
How is this making it more difficult? If you are not able to progress your players, you can't have their raidings get better.
How can we reproduce this experience? Play the game blind folded, and try to pregress your players at the end of a game. You have no idea if the option is able to be accessed, nore do you know wich option to progress

When going to progress players in madden 19, you have no idea when to progress them, or what option to progress. All it visually shows is a puzzle piece, wich for the blind player is useless. The only way for us to advance players, is to  have the computer do it for us, wich while is useful in a simple season, does not allow us to take advantage of the new system. My solution is to put a different sound in for if you are on the right option to progress, and to make an audible sound when you can progress a player.

Message 1 of 1 (803 Views)