Re: Homework, fridge and crashing

by EA_Solaire

Original Post

Homework, fridge and crashing

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? I don't know
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All, except the Star Wars one and paranormal
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By asking Sims to do homework or grade homework. Also getting food to eat out the cottage living fridge. Game also keeps crashing at the end of a Sim day.
What happens when the bug occurs? With the homework, the Sims either stop doing the task before completed, or when clicking on the homework and telling them to do it, it resets the sims and does not come up on the panel, also one of my high school sims homework completely disappered. With the getting food out the fridge, they take it out and leave it on the floor right in front.
What do you expect to see? Your sim standing like they have just been reset after asking them to do homework. The sims getting the food out and then standing there with the food on the floor.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After High School Years release

I don't have any screenshots or videos. 

Message 1 of 2 (872 Views)

Re: Homework, fridge and crashing

Community Manager

Hello @miyabhika,

As this report contains multiple bugs and we may already have active dedicated bug report threads opened for them here "Compiled list of reported issues" this thread has been closed.

If there isn't an active thread dedicated to each of the bugs you're experiencing in the link above, please go ahead and create a new bug report, one per each individual bug after testing if the issues persist after installing any mods/cc. That way, we can track things easier and provide relevant information regarding the specific bug.

solaire.png

Message 2 of 2 (853 Views)