Re: Home screen show Character upgrades, but none are available for any char.

by cadejackson8

Original Post

Home screen show Character upgrades, but none are available for any char.

★★★ Newbie

Home screen show Character upgrades, but none are available for any char.

I have no Training Droids left.

I have no chars with enough shards to upgrade.

I have no chars with up-gradable abilities (not enough ability items).

I have no non-activated chars with enough shards to activate.

I have gone through every char manually, Ive also force closed the game and restarted. Problem has persisted for several days. It started jsut showing 2 upgrades avail, but now shows 3+ all the time.

IMGUR Screenshots

Message 1 of 5 (804 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Same problem!

I figured out the reason for the bug. The number that appears next to Characters represents the number of pieces of gear you can equip on Activated Characters (regardless of whether they can use it yet or not!) So, for example, if your character can equip a piece of tier 3 gear you have but the character is only tier 2, Characters icon will still show a "1" next to it even though it appears that character has nothing more to equip at the moment.

The Characters icon should only show how many pieces of gear can be equipped ONLY IF that piece of gear matches the character's current gear level. Please fix this bug! My OCD can not stand it!

Unless this is as intended? If so, there should be some indication of WHICH CHARACTER needs to be upgraded to the next gear level to equip a piece of gear.

P.S. Do the developers actually look at this forum? I've seen multiple people post the same issue and go weeks without responses.

Message 2 of 5 (710 Views)

★★★ Novice

Finally I found someone with the same OCD problem LOL! This has been driving me nuts!!! Please fix this!

Message 3 of 5 (675 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Message 4 of 5 (489 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Newbie
Same here. And I agree some response would be nice for a change.
Message 5 of 5 (435 Views)