Holster weapon button/key now only functions as a toggle

by MattOfUTexas

Original Post

Re: Holster weapon button/key now only functions as a toggle

★★★ Newbie
I just wanted to throw my idea out there about onnnnneeeeeee litttlllleeeee thing they should/need to add to this game. And that is simply just one little setting to where you can either completely customize the button layout to anyway you please, or add one more setting on there that switches the aiming and shooting from the left and right triggers to the left and right bumpers like on bo4. I would love to be able to aim and shoot with the left and right bumpers. Please and thank you in advanced. Just a thought. Just tryna get it out there so EA will make it happen!!! Please add this feature on both ps4 and Xbox console!!!
Message 21 of 28 (548 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just wanted to throw my idea out there about onnnnneeeeeee litttlllleeeee thing they should/need to add to this game. And that is simply just one little setting to where you can either completely customize the button layout to anyway you please, or add one more setting on there that switches the aiming and shooting from the left and right triggers to the left and right bumpers like on bo4. I would love to be able to aim and shoot with the left and right bumpers. Please and thank you in advanced. Just a thought. Just tryna get it out there so EA will make it happen!!!!!!

Message 22 of 28 (547 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes PLEASE revert this change Respawn!  I also assume that it's a bug.  The holster weapon keybind should do just that, which is only holster the weapon.  Revert it from being a toggle pleeeease!

Message 23 of 28 (538 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Well if this isn't being fixed then may have to set up a macro to try and counter this.  So annoying =(

Message 24 of 28 (500 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

New post from /u/Jayfresh_Respawn yet no mention on this https://www.reddit.com/r/apexlegends/comments/b6b93a/respawn_check_in_327/

Really disheartening since the comment to him on last week's discussion post had 200+ upvotes and he straight ignored it...

Message 25 of 28 (478 Views)

★★★ Novice

Fixed!

Message 26 of 28 (443 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

When I didn't see it in the patch notes I was pretty sad, but went into training mode and tested it and am OVERJOYED.

Not even mad now that the devs didn't respond to us, what matters is they fixed it.  Thank god.

Message 27 of 28 (438 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same problem on ps4 when i changed my button layout i cant holster weapons , when i need to holster i reclick custom  maping every match , respawn pls fix ... i had this since apex s1 

Message 28 of 28 (395 Views)