Holster weapon button/key now only functions as a toggle

by MattOfUTexas

Original Post

Re: Holster weapon button/key now only functions as a toggle

★★★ Newbie

Please revert this back or at least make it an option.  I spam 3 to ensure I have my gun down in various situations.  Everyone in my discord server has been complaining about this as well.

Message 11 of 28 (850 Views)

★★★ Novice

+1

please revert this change!

Message 12 of 28 (841 Views)

★★★ Novice

+1 

guys, seriously this is a severe lack of oversight. PLEASE give us the ability to turn off the * toggle behavior.

Message 13 of 28 (819 Views)

★★★ Novice

I would love to see this reverted as well or give us the option to choose.

Message 14 of 28 (815 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Please revert this, extremely annoying in the middle of a fight when I'm trying to get to a better position and I'm running like a slug because it's cycling my fists and weapon constantly.
Message 15 of 28 (770 Views)

★★★★ Novice
This is definitely annoying, hope they will revert it to how it was. There is no way to know for certain whether your weapon is already holstered or not when you're running, so you end up unholstering your weapon and slowing your momentum
Message 16 of 28 (748 Views)

★★ Novice
We all have the same issue, for those who press holster as a habit it's so annoying. Please give us an option to change it or just revert.
Message 17 of 28 (727 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Yeah please revert this, or pleast put at toggle on/off in the settings at least Standard smile
Message 18 of 28 (702 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

+1

What everyone has said in this thread applies to me as well.  Incredibly annoying having the holster weapon keybind in the state it is now.  And really it isn't even a holster weapon keybind now...

Message 19 of 28 (662 Views)

★ Novice
Same. I wish there was an option to choose or that it would be reverted to how it used to work. I'm used to spamming the holster weapon button a lot to make sure my weapons are holstered. Now I can no longer do that, it's definitely annoying.
Message 20 of 28 (620 Views)