Re: Holiday Goals/Milestones Not Completing

by crinrict

Original Post

Holiday Goals/Milestones Not Completing

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.29
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All but Eco
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Potentially playing during holidays, most problematic New Years Eve.
What happens when the bug occurs? Not all household Sims get credit for decorating if any of them do. Don't get credit 100% of the time for "watching countdown". Bunny didn't appear for 'Easter'.
What do you expect to see? The checkmark over decoration box icon, clock icon in holiday goal box. Bunny to show up for interaction on appropriate holiday.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

It's been happening ever since I've had seasons, so not sure if there is a conflict with a certain other pack. It happened both in Willow Creek and Newcrest. Haven't lived with Seasons in any other community. 

Message 1 of 2 (1,114 Views)

Re: Holiday Goals/Milestones Not Completing

Hero
@Nozladi Please create a thread for each task that's not working

There's one for decoration:

- https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-S-Holidays-decoration-doesn-t-complete-if-box-in/t...
- Bunny not showing up was supposed to be fixed but can have several causes. Please make sure it's not stuck somewhere on the map.
- Don't think there's a thread for the countdown

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (1,069 Views)