by SproutLee

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [S] Fence decorations wrong on certain fences

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.51.77.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Place "A Simple Fence" and "Absolutely Marbleous Privacy Fence" Then put up fence decorations
What happens when the bug occurs? The fence decorations are placed in the middle like a short fence, rather than near the top like a tall fence.
What do you expect to see? The decorations placed near the top like other tall fences
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

05-20-19_4-52-57 PM.png

The two fences in front have the issue

Message 1 of 3 (1,249 Views)

Re: Holiday Decorations in Middle of Tall Fences

Hero
Tagging @BryonyRae for this

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (1,148 Views)

Re: Holiday Decorations in Middle of Tall Fences

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@SproutLee this could have been a design decision, but it looks wrong to me as well, as all the other fences have their lighting hung from the higher portion of the fence, and on the Absolutely Marbleous Privacy Fence, you can see that the bottom of the lights are cut off.  I also noticed that the Illusion of Fence has lights strung above it where there shouldn't be any (its twin, the Fence for Window Shopping, does not have them).  Will add to our list as Needs Input.

Message 3 of 3 (1,133 Views)