Re: Holdo did her maneuver but the ship & reinforcement are back.

by LendersQuiz

Original Post

Holdo did her maneuver but the ship & reinforcement are back.

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Android
OS Version 10
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 868-794-969
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug I tried to fight a Resistance fleet. I got pretty far in the battle. Their fleet called two reinforcements, so their 5 ships on the field at once. At some point in the battle, Holdo did her maneuver to sacrifice her ship as well as take out mine. I subsequently lost the battle, the screen showed "Defeat". I took a look at the fleet again afterwards and it appears that her ship was restored and the reinforcements along with it. I do not know if this is just a visual bug. Logically speaking, if she kamikaze's her ship, it should be gone in the following battle along with any reinforcements that did not have room on the field to be deployed. Also, the next battle, should their be 3 or 5 ships on the field? I'm not about to waste a fleet in TW just to find out.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? See above
Connection Type
Please select your region North America
Country

I tried to fight a Resistance fleet in TW. I got pretty far in the battle. Their fleet called two reinforcements, so their 5 ships on the field at once.

At some point in the battle, Holdo did her maneuver to sacrifice her ship as well as take out mine. I subsequently lost the battle, the screen showed "Defeat". I took a look at the fleet again afterwards and it appears that her ship was restored and the reinforcements along with it.

I do not know if this is just a visual bug.

Logically speaking, if she kamikaze's her ship, it should be gone in the following battle along with any reinforcements that did not have room on the field to be deployed. Also, the next battle, should their be 3 or 5 ships on the field? I'm not about to waste a fleet in TW just to find out.

com.ea.game.starwarscapital_ro_Screenshot_2021.08.04_10.04.44.png
Message 1 of 3 (170 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hello there @LendersQuiz and thanks for the report.

From what we can see, this appears to be a visual issue only. Another member of your guild has already defeated the squad and it appears that no Capital Ship was present or reinforcements called on the opponents team.

After finishing the first battle, did you to navigate away from and then back to the zone?

Message 2 of 3 (151 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_UltraSlide My guild mate who defeated the fleet says that the Raddus was present (but isn't 100% certain) and that at the start of battle there was 3 ships. He defeated the fleet before any reinforcements could be called. (It does make me wonder what happened to the other two, did they hyperdrive away when nobody was looking?)

Yes, I did navigate away from TW, all the way to the cantina and went back in.
Message 3 of 3 (141 Views)