Re: Hobby Desk Disappearing

by terogamusaudiHaz

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Sims Mobile - Apple iPad Air 2 11.4.0

Player ID: 1003017482299

I have the Antique Webcam for the Internet Icon Hobby. I purchased the Fledgling Streamer Station 4 times and the Iconic Computer Station once. Each time, it eventually deletes itself when I have to move away from it [aka while it is off screen]. I've wasted a lot of simoleons trying to continue the Hobby Story. As you can see now that I own the Uncensored Condenser Microphone, it is even more obvious that the desk was there, as it is depicted as floating now.

To be able to continue the Internet Icon Hobby, and to purchase items from the Store without them disappearing. What would be even more awesome is if those 5 desks worth of simeleons would magically reappear in my account as well... or to have the 5 desks I've bought show-up in my inventory?

I'm willing to try and re-purcahse and use the work-around, but what about all of the simoleons I wasted? How do we get refunds, now that we are redirected to this forum?

Message 11 of 16 (939 Views)

You will have to contact EA about that, like SimGuruMaaike mentions in the solution of this post. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 12 of 16 (915 Views)

★ Novice

I reached out to customer support as you stated so I can retrieve my simoleans and home tickets however they stated they can’t help as they are customer support and this is a serve based game. 

They said to post my concern on  the forums so that a community manger can review this and restore the spent content I invested in the game.

I purchased the second desk 3 times and the third desk in the internet icon hobby 2 times. They keep disappearing and my coins keep going down from the purchases. I haven’t tried the step you stated above, the whole put it in the inventory process because I don’t want to lose anymore coins.

Please Help!!

Message 13 of 16 (863 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi, I reported this to see about getting my simoleans back ( I purchased the desk twice and have lost it both times) but don’t quite get the response I got back. They think I actually lost a purchase I paid for when I’m just trying to get back the in game simoleans I lost on this desk issue. So I can’t submit any email receipts, confirmation of purchase, etc. I didn’t know if anyone else was having a similar issue getting their simoleans back. I realize it’s small in the scheme of things but it takes quite a while to earn that 8,000 or so simoleans.
Message 14 of 16 (817 Views)

This issue should be fixed in the new update!
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/The-Sims-Mobile-Update-August-21st-2018-Patch-Notes/m-p/6...

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 15 of 16 (2,873 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Yup, I can confirm! My missing items have reappeared after the recent update Standard smile 

Message 16 of 16 (762 Views)