Re: Hitbox \ hit registration season 5

by ahmed_bdhief

Original Post

★★ Novice

no hit registration still happens alot. wingman,scout , longbong , whit the r99 i got 6 hits before it started to do dmg. so its far from fixed :/

Message 41 of 111 (735 Views)

★★★ Novice

it's not your problem bro 
this new season update is a * trash can 
server is worst

sbmm is worst 

bullets don't register 
i * emptied a spitfire 40 rounds clip on wraith and no bullet registered today so i quit until they fix their trash game

Message 42 of 111 (724 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Nothing is fixed. I am experiencing it every fricking match. FIX THIS ISSUE! This is too annoying. I hit with Kraber and didn't register.

Message 43 of 111 (716 Views)

Re: Hit registration, huge issue, ruining game experience

★★ Expert

The season 5 update caused multiple instability issues, hit-reg being one of them. The developers are still looking into getting them resolved despite yesterdays patch. All we can do at the moment is wait patiently. Besides, they'll probably extend the season for us as recompense. 

Message 44 of 111 (688 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Developer . you should fix it as soon as possible . when play ranking , i'm so upset for this case. let you see my clip that i hit 27 bullets R-99 on enemy's body but what 's happening

https://www.twitch.tv/armzadog/clip/HomelyCleanMetalNotLikeThis  on singapore sever , now is 16/5/2020 03:46 am wtf

Message 45 of 111 (658 Views)

Hit registration isnt working

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Pepe53422
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Mirage
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Gibralter
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. The area in between containment and cage
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Shooting a mirage
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Dont know
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Bullets hit target but dont register damage
What should be happening instead? Damage should register
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Shoot a player and it happens sometimes although it rarely happens

Fgf

Message 46 of 111 (613 Views)

★★ Novice

“Since Season 5 came out, hit registration has been a big problem. I’ve gotten it with every gun I’ve used — R-301, Flatline, Wingman’s, Longbows, the list goes on.” There have been many times I would’ve won a fight, but my hits weren’t registering. WE NEED THIS FIXED, PLEAAASE” - PS4 Player, Official_Shoto

Message 47 of 111 (635 Views)

Re: Hit registration isnt working

★★ Apprentice

I am also on PlayStation this has not been fixed even tho a "patch" has came out to fix this issue

Message 48 of 111 (586 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@bigniggspacito Im on PC and after this "Patch" "fixing" hit reg, its worse than it was a day ago
Message 49 of 111 (579 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I concur with this Keller guy.  Multiple times per clip, whether a wing, or 99, hit reg is totally broken

Message 50 of 111 (547 Views)